2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific HHR model:
What do you want for $16900?
By JC on 08/01/07 00:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

No it's not a sports car and it certainly isn't a race car , but it is comfortable with reasonable handling and good gas mileage. I am 6 ft tall 200 lbs.and its comfortable for me to drive. Have the 1LT with the 2.2 and 5 speed. OnStar, leather, ABS, rear-side airbags, bright chrome package, stereo controls on steering wheel. Averaging 26.8 mpg but only has 1,300 miles. Half our driving is city. What else has all this for $16,500? Plus a 100,000 mile waranty

Wow, what a looker!
By Rick Ratayczak on 07/30/07 18:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my 2007 HHR fall limited edition on July 5th. It has the spoiler, running boards, and a factory pinstripe. I've put 2000 plus miles on it in three weeks! Went to Memphis from Milwaukee and back on a road trip. I love this car.

I love my HHR!
By Shelly on 07/18/07 04:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I got rid of a truck I had that got 12 miles per gallon and an SUV to get my HHR LT with the 2.4LT. The gas mileage is awesome. It is so fun to drive. Got the white exterior with the chrome package. I get lots of compliments on it.

HHR 2.4
By Dave on 07/17/07 16:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned this car for about six weeks and love it. It does have its quirks like the very low armrests and the window buttons. The tilt steering wheel only moves an inch or two. The manual suggests using premium gas but I have tried both and I cannot notice any difference in performance. The fuel ecomomy is great unless you get a lead foot and then it seems to go down quite a bit.

Turn Heads Without Headaches
By Jeff on 07/16/07 09:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I was looking for a reliable car with a little flair. I turned in my Honda Accord and went with the HHR. Not only is it fun to drive, but the ride quality rivals a much heavier car without substituting the nimbleness of a compact. I haven't had so many compliments on my car since I drove my '69 Camaro. I even enjoy washing it!

I love my HHR
By Scott on 07/05/07 12:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love my HHR! I traded in my Nissan Titan which was a good truck but terrible on gas. The HHR is great on gas and big enough for weekend trips with the kids.

Satisfied HHR owner
By hhrhb on 07/04/07 19:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon Panel LT 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this vehicle for about a month now and enjoy it more every day. It is very comfortable and quiet. I have the dark blue exterior with ebony inside and it looks stylish. I drive primarily city miles and obtain 27 mpg averaging around 30 mph and have not taken it on a highway trip yet. Sunroof takes away some head space.

My favorite car yet!
By Deezwhiz on 06/30/07 07:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

My HHR has the economy of a small car, but the room and comfort of a large car. Outfitted with all the bells and whistles, this car is a very comfortable ride. The 2.2L 4 cylinder has lots of ooomph when pulling out in traffic, accelerating uphill, or even when cruising at 70mph on the interstate. No complaints whatsoever! This is the most fun to drive car I've owned, and you've got to love the retro "gangster-car" look!

Heritage High Praise
By Todd on 06/28/07 10:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Had to get rid of a gas eating '93 Explorer and needed fuel efficiency, and something with a longer roof line for carrying a 9'6" surfboard. Liked the solid feel, styling and ride, 5 star crash ratings plus a nice list of standard features at a very good price. Very peppy for a 2.2L Auto, with smooth shifting that averages about 26MPG in stop and go commuter traffic. Close to 1K miles and my wife and I are very happy(she wanted one 1st). Will hopefully add a 2nd in a year or so. It was great to go out and look at cars and have a US made vehicle meet our needs and come out on top! So far so good!

Chevy HHR
By TB on 06/26/07 05:52 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon Panel LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I knew it was time for me to get a new car although I did love my old one. When I saw this in an ad I clicked on it and knew it was for me. I love the cargo space, the way it drives, just eveything about it is great. I am so happy with this little kept secret!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.