Used 2007 Chevrolet HHR Panel LT Wagon Consumer Reviews - 17 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon

View reviews for a specific HHR model:

Surprising little car
By Jim

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon Panel LT 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Almost time to say goodbye
By Adam

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon Panel LT 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Five years of ownership and all she really cost me was shocks and struts and front wheel bearings. Plus front brakes. The ride of this vehicle has never been acceptable to me..seems to me that my 1997 chevy blazer rode better, and that is after struts and shocks. 164k as I write this, not once has it ever failed to start. It handles ok until you attempt tight corners.....not good. Too much body roll and it feels like you will rip the tires from the wheels so slow down like you're in a truck. But the fuel mileage is consistent between 28 and 30 mpg. But where this vehicle really shines is it's ability to haul stuff.....lots of stuff. I tried once to get a sheet of drywall in there but that is where I stepped over the line....I had a lawnmower in there once. I would not buy another one though and I would recommend you purchase one if all you intend to do is drive to school or work and stay off of back roads. I did replace a head light and a brake light also. I've never had a problem with the ignition tumbler but I think that is because there is only one key and a remote start on the key ring.

luv it or leave it
By karen golob

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon Panel LT 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I am not very happy with gm I bought my car used with factory warranty to 1000,00 mi. The car has 53,000mi My transmission has been slipping I took it to dealer they didn't fix it they gave it a new gasket supposedly. tear down transmission, replaced side cover gasket. I'm not happy with gm I'm going to need to keep complaining for them to fix it properly. I'm worried transmission is already on its way out it sickens i bought car 2007 used 32,000 mi I luv style of car and the way it rides but I'm afraid of keeping it to long I think I have lemon signed depressed

I enjoy the ride and all the space in back seat its room through n through. I like the sound system and seat warmers.

brakes are a problem transmission cracked and leaking is a big problem I hit bottom of transmission speed bump that had to be fixed as well.Not happy

Fell out of Love...FAST!!!
By bowtiegirl

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon Panel LT 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We absolutely loved our HHR Panel LT with its retro design. White with floor boards, heated leather seats, etc... Before the cowl seal leak that flooded the passenger side floor board and soaked the carpet with 3+ inches of rain water. It was fixed according to the local Chevy service department under warranty but, who knows? will it leak again? the thought of another rain water leak makes me sick! Fell out of love fast!

Heated leather, good fuel economy, styling, steering wheel radio controls, Pioneer sound system

Windshield could be a little higher for better visibility you find yourself ducting you head some to see and the rearview mirror is in the way, less cheap plastic in interior, needs better quality control at factory the cowl seal leak was discouraging for us on the quality

Luv it but
By happy

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon Panel LT 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I'm very happy with the HHR however, I am from the northeast and this winter has been very cold.The reason I bring the weather up is in the morning when I get on the hughway the engine is quite loud. Getting to the highway I have a little dip or two to go over. When I do go over them it sounds like I lost my under carriage. After like five miles this to calms down. The car has a low front end so stay on well plowed roads.

Sun roof, remote start, great mileage, and the stereo. I love not banging my head on the roof when I get in the vehicle

Raise the nose two or three inches, better cup holders, a remote hatch. Move the windshield washer ports from where they are to the hood. They would be easier to keep free from snow and ice.