Used 2007 Chevrolet HHR Panel LS Wagon Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon

View reviews for a specific HHR model:

Happy with my HHR
By bones21

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon Panel LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased a Chev. HHR from Hertrich's Capitol in Dover, DE.
I am very pleased with my car. It took some time getting use to since I was use to a bigger windshield.
The car gets good gas mileage. Hertrich's made me a good deal with the price too. I would recommend going to this dealer. They work hard in satisfying their customers. This is our third car that we have purchased from tem.

electric remote control start sunroof

Bigger windshield area

I love it.
By JME

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon Panel LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car. I get 29 mpg. I do a lot of highway driving and when the windows are closed it seems like its sound proof. I could use a little more light, being that the windows are tinted and small it doesn't flood the vehicle with light. The one thing I do hate is that the cup holders are between the seats and the power window buttons are next to the shifter on the floor. I have actually been thinking about an upgrade to a 08.

Style, room, jack for ipod or mp3, seat comfort, gas mileage, information panel

Move the window switches and cup holders make the back window wiper bigger to cover more of the window, and make it so it can open out for easy window cleaning like the front ones.

Chevy HHR
By TB

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon Panel LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I knew it was time for me to get a new car although I did love my old one. When I saw this in an ad I clicked on it and knew it was for me. I love the cargo space, the way it drives, just eveything about it is great. I am so happy with this little kept secret!

The look and the space inside for passengers.

I think just a little more room to store things would be great.