Used 2007 Chevrolet HHR Consumer Reviews - 145 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet HHR - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet HHR

View reviews for a specific HHR model:

Safety on winter and price by diler.no follow up o
By Irma g

2007 Chevrolet HHR LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Me encanta mi carro pero primero me hisieron fraude al comprarlo con un costo de 40mil dolares y deja un cbslt2006 del año me quede con el para no aruinar mi credito....el carro es economico ayuda mucho para mudansa pero para tiempo de nieve se resbala mucho la palanca de cambios es la 2 vez que la cambio para abrur las ventanas siento que es un peligro y distraccion el espacio de los acientos de enfrente muy juntos la pintura se arruina pronto y aun estiy esperando mi cita del recall

Surprising little car
By Jim

2007 Chevrolet HHR Panel LT 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Almost time to say goodbye
By Adam

2007 Chevrolet HHR Panel LT 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Five years of ownership and all she really cost me was shocks and struts and front wheel bearings. Plus front brakes. The ride of this vehicle has never been acceptable to me..seems to me that my 1997 chevy blazer rode better, and that is after struts and shocks. 164k as I write this, not once has it ever failed to start. It handles ok until you attempt tight corners.....not good. Too much body roll and it feels like you will rip the tires from the wheels so slow down like you're in a truck. But the fuel mileage is consistent between 28 and 30 mpg. But where this vehicle really shines is it's ability to haul stuff.....lots of stuff. I tried once to get a sheet of drywall in there but that is where I stepped over the line....I had a lawnmower in there once. I would not buy another one though and I would recommend you purchase one if all you intend to do is drive to school or work and stay off of back roads. I did replace a head light and a brake light also. I've never had a problem with the ignition tumbler but I think that is because there is only one key and a remote start on the key ring.

Accident
By jordan2014

2007 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I absolutely love this vehicle, its an amazing gas saver. I was so so about buying this car but my wife wanted it so we obviously got it. After 6 days today being the 6th me and my 19 month old were on my way to pick up my new born and wife from the hospital, and along the way we lost control and had flipped 4 or 5 times. The only damage was the roof.
The above airbags deployed and saved my sons and I lives. I very strongly recommend this vehicle to anyone for the safety, all i can say now is thank you chevy.. thank you

Safety. Its perfect.

Not a lot of space for cups, driver seat gets some getting use to, definitely some blind spots

Happy with my HHR
By bones21

2007 Chevrolet HHR Panel LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased a Chev. HHR from Hertrich's Capitol in Dover, DE.
I am very pleased with my car. It took some time getting use to since I was use to a bigger windshield.
The car gets good gas mileage. Hertrich's made me a good deal with the price too. I would recommend going to this dealer. They work hard in satisfying their customers. This is our third car that we have purchased from tem.

electric remote control start sunroof

Bigger windshield area