2006 Chevrolet HHR Consumer Review: Zippity zoomer.

2006 Chevrolet HHR - Consumer Review

LT Wagon (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Zippity zoomer.
By Clyde on

2006 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I sold my 2005 Ram to get this little cutie as I had seen them around town. I miss the big V-8 power and sound, but the little 4 has it's own punch. To date I have not spent 40.00 to fill it up. The Ram would hit nearly 100.00. I still don't get the one power drivers seat when the passenger should have a choice as well. Also the down low center cup holders are a bit inconvenient, but over all this is a pretty fun vehicle. Love the sun roof, and IPOD connection. Oh yeah, I hope they move the window buttons back to the doors where they belong, and also put lower door lock knobs to fit flush with the door. Runs good so far, and it feels lie a pretty tough engine.

Sun roof is great, being able to lower the back seats for cargo, good on the fuel. Able to haul people in comfort. A simple vehicle.

Window controls back to the arm rests. Better center console. Dual front seats. Perhaps the option of dual opening rear door like the old deliveries, or even a split rear door to which you have a tail gate, and opening hatch, the the old station wagons use to have.