2006 Chevrolet HHR Consumer Review: Very pleased with this sport w

2006 Chevrolet HHR - Consumer Review

2006 Chevrolet HHR

LT Wagon (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Very pleased with this sport wagon
By Narg on

2006 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

The day I saw this vehicle, I called my wife. Within hours we knew this was the one for us. For a small car, it's amazingly big in size and attitude. The ride is far beyond what you'd expect, and it's creature comforts are the best in its class. Even though it only has a 4 cylinder engine, it's got plenty of pick up and go. I tested 0 to 60 in about 9 seconds, so it's just as fast as needed for what we'll use it for. The steering is light and responsive, which is great for us since my wife will be driving it on a long commute once a week. Highway ride is awesome, quiet and smooth. We love the drive by wire feel. It is so fun to drive we can't seem to find enough errands to run.

Remote start is nice. Radio is very good. Interior room is very well done. Seats are comfortable, back seat is great. Fold down seats make a lot of room. Increadable mileage ratings. Extremely fun to drive.

FM tuning on radio seems low quality. 2LT model needs a couple more features like the HomeLink buttons, memory seat adjustment and dual zone climate control, then it would be perfect.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review