Ive owned many cars over the years and can honestly say this is by far the worst one ive ever had.
Bought it at 80K.. 92K it all started:
- warped front rotors constantly
- road noise is horrible
- terrible desgn with blind spots
- replaced the engine at 135K
- wind shield wipers hitting each other
- -0- power
- replaced 2K worth of sensors and moduals
- seats stained SOOO Easlily
- if the battery goes dead, you cant open the rear gate to get to the battery..
JESUS, i absolutely HATE this damned car.
Does actually get good mileage.. (when its actually on the road and not in the shop)
DO NOT BUY ONE!!
Id buy an ugly 1991 ford escort 4 door hatck back with 350K miles first
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.