1 of 2 people found this review helpful
P.O.S.!! WORST CAR EVER!!!
By sean_1976 on
Vehicle2006 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
ReviewIve owned many cars over the years and can honestly say this is by far the worst one ive ever had.
Bought it at 80K.. 92K it all started:
- warped front rotors constantly
- road noise is horrible
- terrible desgn with blind spots
- replaced the engine at 135K
- wind shield wipers hitting each other
- -0- power
- replaced 2K worth of sensors and moduals
- seats stained SOOO Easlily
- if the battery goes dead, you cant open the rear gate to get to the battery..
JESUS, i absolutely HATE this damned car.
Does actually get good mileage.. (when its actually on the road and not in the shop)
DO NOT BUY ONE!!
Id buy an ugly 1991 ford escort 4 door hatck back with 350K miles first
Best Featuresgas milage
Worst Featuresdiscontinue this P.O.S.!
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.