2006 Chevrolet HHR Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific HHR model:
Beats The PT Crusier
By Bryan on 07/31/05 20:51 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is a very fun car to drive. We went on a trip this past weekend and it was really cool to see all of these people gawk out the windows of their cars to see what it is. The power is great and it is a very comfortable car.

Replaced PT
By bobalpena on 07/30/05 15:12 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Just picked up our new HHR LT2 to replace the PT. The PT was nice but this car has more room, is quieter, handles better on highway and turns on a dime. Wanted white but due to color ordering on first units ordered light grey. Cars looks very rich!Way to go GM! Now we need a new truck!

What a looker!
By ssrhhr on 07/24/05 00:00 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have waited on the HHR !! The dealer got this on Tuesday pm, I saw on Wednesday am and the rest is history. Everywhere I went this vehicle drew stares, smiles, and looks of wow! I had people with a lot of smiles and thumbs up. This is an awesome little ride. The 2.2L has plenty of pep on the freeway and great fuel economy. I have only driven 250 miles but it is on the mark at 30 mpg. For the money it is a great value and is loaded with much more than I was expecting. Don't miss this one, it is one of the best retro designs yet.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.