Used 2006 Chevrolet HHR Consumer Reviews - 388 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Chevrolet HHR - Consumer Reviews

2006 Chevrolet HHR

View reviews for a specific HHR model:

Love my HHR
By Wayne

2006 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

We put 2000 miles on our HHR the frist week we had it. It is a great road car to travel in. Comfortable seating up front and a lot of luggage room in back. Solid little car. Lots of miles between gas stations. Cruised the mountains at 75-80 mile per hour without a problem. All in all, a best buy for me. I generally but a new vehicle every two years but think that this one will get out of that rotation. It is a keeper.

Comfort, controls (except for window control placement) are easy to reach and work, the ride was great. The open sunroof made out evening rides quite romantic. Luggage storage was great.

Side windows a little small and create blind spots. Front window could be larger so stop lights over the street can be seen without ducking to see them. Cup holders complaint here too.

A great car for the bucks!
By cpt63

2006 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

My wife and I just love this car. We are in sales and move a lot of product and it does the job. We love the quality of the car and the looks as well. Ironically, we both never liked the PT Crusier. The gas mileage is on target. It steers great, it turns great, and brakes great as well.

The exterior and interior design are top notch keeping price as a factor. The cargo room is also an added plus.

The only big negative is not seeing the lights at an intersection when waiting for the light to turn green

My HHR
By ProJenn

2006 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love my HHR. I love the design and the comfort. It is very easy for my 4 year old to get in and out and do her own seat belt, which was important. For a small car I was happy to find not only a booster seat but a full size car seat fit comfortably in the back seat. The window controls could have been put in a better place and I feel like I am sitting up high. Overall I am very happy with my HHR. Gas mileage is great. Only one cup holder in the back. That kinda stinks.

My favoritwe feature is the XM satellite radio. The sunroof rocks. I love opening up the sunroof and cruising.

My only suggestion would be to move the window controls and put more cup holders. And raise the cup holders. They are too low.

Nice
By hhrsag

2006 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

A very good car. A little small on the inside, but once you get used to it it is a fun car to drive with good power and mileage. It gets lots of looks and complements

Dash, radio, chrome,

Make it a little wider. The interior is small

Fun car
By Brookfield

2006 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is the smallest car I have ever owned. It does everything my mini van did ,just in a smaller way. I really am enjoying this auto, and will be looking to up grade after a year or so. I highly recomend this car.

Seats that fold flat, and don't have to be removed. Also remote start.

Cup holder. No car designers must ever use cupholders They are never deep enough and or the right size