2015 Chevrolet Express Van Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Chevrolet Express Van - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Express model:

Underpower
By alex

2015 Chevrolet Express Van LT 2500 3dr Van (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

I'm a father of four, we love traveling sometimes on really long trips. Most of the times our travels are done in our Dodge ram 3500 while towing a toy hauler. But when not towing our trailer we drive our Town and Country which is by far the most roomiest and comfort minivan that i know of. I always liked the Express van and i always wanted to drive one of them. I had the opportunity last weekend when we had 11 soldiers going up for training. I was the driver of course, at first i was very impress with the interior and locations of switches etc. However, as soon as i was trying to speed up to enter the freeway i realized how under power it was, i mean it reminded me of my old Tahoe mostly engine noise but no speed or power. Wind noise was pretty bad i couldn't concentrate as the noise was so loud it was hurting my ears. Some of the buttons specially the ones on the left side of the dash are just not ergonamic. The steering was hard after a four hour drive, turning radius is ok so i have no complaints there. On the way back i was too tired to drive so i ended up switching seats with someone else. I ended up sitting on the second row seats, big mistake i should've just suck it up and continued driving. The back seats are just so uncomfortable i wanted to open the doors and just off.

Most powerful 15 psgr behemoth
By Samuelu Mauga-Faumuina

2015 Chevrolet Express Van LS 2500 3dr Van (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

The engine power of this van is on point. I have the rear camera - moniter on center mirror. I think a parking assist option is mandatory. There.s a trip computer that tells exactly how long your fuel will last. I was amazed. This van is great on gas, but it really depends on its driver. Enjoy!