Used 2007 Chevrolet Express Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Express - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Express model:

Poorly engineered
By ehibma

2007 Chevrolet Express LS 3500 3dr Van (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I borrowed this vehicle for my growing family, and knew within 5 minutes it was horrible. The kids had to duck under seat belts to get to the 3rd row. No head rests for the back rows. You feel every bump in the road. What were the engineers thinking? They didn't think this through at all. Saving up for a Mercedes Benz Sprinter.

V8 engine

headrests, seat belts coming out of the seat backs, suspension improvements.

My Chevy Passenger Van
By Eric

2007 Chevrolet Express LS 3500 3dr Van (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I bought the van slightly used instead of 2008 Dodge Sprinter. The price difference(I saved over $25000) can pay for years of fuel, plus I will support an American-made product. Myself and the family are very happy with the van! The fuel economy is better then I expected (approx. 16.5 MPG on higway). The only minus would be the quality and the fit of plastic trim inside the vehicle.

Best of the full size vans
By Gary

2007 Chevrolet Express LS 3500 3dr Van (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

We bought the Chevy van because we wanted a vehicle that could sit 11-12 people, the Dodge Sprinter cost twice as much and doesn't have the towing power. We rented several vans for diferent long distance trips and compared. We have two other vehicles that are Ford and are very happy with them but the Ford Van fell short against the Chevy for handling and safety. The Chevy has way way less top heavy sway. Ford hasn't updated there van for a while, the chevy rides soo much better and seems to have more interior room. Over-all we liked the Chevy better and decided to buy one. It also has a lot more room behind the rear bench for luggage. We average 12.3 MPG with the 6.0 ltr but can tow anything

We like the way the rear doors open a full 180. Stabilitrack feature is the best makes driving in the snow easy. We like the overheard air vents as a side benefit the bulge of the roof vents allow the kids to turn on lights without bugging the driver. Interior engine cover is very unobtrusive.

After all these years the sliding doors still don't work right. If I did it again I would get the barn doors on both sides. Needs more cup holders it has 3 up front but the next 2 benches only have 1 apiece and the back bench has none that is 2 holders for the 10 people in the back.