2004 Chevrolet Express Consumer Review: A thumbs up for this one!

2004 Chevrolet Express - Consumer Review

A thumbs up for this one!
By Abe Mills on

2004 Chevrolet Express 3500 Rwd 3dr Ext Van (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This van handles like a van should! I was told to watch out because it would be hard to drive, and would feel like a tractor trailer going down the road, but boy am I happy I went with my instinct on this one. I give this van a 10 on everything. It is a real pleasure to drive, with great visibility, handling, and a great turning radius for such a long van. My only problem with it is I wish I had measured my garage before I bought it, because it just doesn't fit. I am happily sacrificing the garage for this fine piece of equipment though.

My wife is shorter than I am and partially blind. I thought she wouldn't be able to see very well, but oh was I wrong, EXCELLENT visibility! I also love the headlights, they do a wonderful job. Then the 6.0 motor, with plenty of power, and excellent gas mileage, its like a rock!

The one option I was disappointed that Chevrolet does not offer on this model is the drivers side rear door. ( similar to mini vans) I wish they would offer it as an option. It is available on the non extended models, but not on ext. models.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review