2004 Chevrolet Express Van - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Express model:
Great van, handles great.
By Tim on 03/25/05 23:03 PM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Express Van 1500 Rwd 3dr Van (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

This van rides and handles great. Bought a new 2004 Express Low top Chariot conversion. Very comfortable on trips or around town. Average highway mpg is over 20. Not bad for a big van. Only suggestion is they replace cheap plastic arm rest on door with a padded material.

Mike's Review
By Mike Saunders on 05/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Express Van 3500 Rwd 3dr Van (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great van!

2nd Express Conversion
By mike1955 on 04/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Express Van 1500 AWD 3dr Van (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We just got our second Chevy Express Conversion Van with an Explore conversion package. What a dream boat. With the special Platinum Paint and six spoke alloy 18" wheels this van turns heads. Rides like my Caddy and performance is outstanding, both in fuel economy and power to tow. In the large van catagory, it's the best game in town!

Ready for the test!
By Dual purpose on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Express Van 1500 AWD 3dr Van (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Hope to get good use for business and pleasure, but will have to add a few of my own touches.

A thumbs up for this one!
By Abe Mills on 11/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Express Van 3500 Rwd 3dr Ext Van (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This van handles like a van should! I was told to watch out because it would be hard to drive, and would feel like a tractor trailer going down the road, but boy am I happy I went with my instinct on this one. I give this van a 10 on everything. It is a real pleasure to drive, with great visibility, handling, and a great turning radius for such a long van. My only problem with it is I wish I had measured my garage before I bought it, because it just doesn't fit. I am happily sacrificing the garage for this fine piece of equipment though.