Used 2002 Chevrolet Express 1500 LT Van Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Chevrolet Express - Consumer Reviews

2002 Chevrolet Express Van

View reviews for a specific Express model:

Keep the kids away!
By jdbayes

2002 Chevrolet Express Van 1500 LT 3dr Van (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This van is my favorite vehicle out of many new car purchases in my life. It is hard to imagine driving anything smaller. If you need to create space between yourself and those pre-teen monsters we call children - this is with out a doubt the van for you!

Favorite Features

Distance between me and the terrors in the rear seats!

Suggested Improvements

A glass partition behind drivers cabin to block those last few faint shrills from little sisters not getting their way!

2002 Express LT Lots of room
By corvete001

2002 Chevrolet Express Van 1500 LT 3dr Van (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned this van for 5 months now and had a few problems but nothing that I don't expect with a new van. This van is wonderful for short and long trips. The kids love the entertainment system to play games on and watch movies. Lots of room for 7 adults. Love the Bose sound system. This replaced my 99 Tahoe and I am very happy with my choice for the money. I have a very good serviceing Dealer who goes the extra mile for you and that helps with being happy with your purchase. Only down side is I would have waited if I had been informed there was a new modle coming out in 2003. Very nice ride and lots of power with the 350.

Favorite Features

Overall looks of the van inside and out. This is a living room on wheels. Just what I wanted

Suggested Improvements

I don't see any imporvements that are needed in this year van. GM did a very good job on this one.