It's paid for so don't laugh.
By firefightingfool on
2001 Chevrolet Express 1500 LT 3dr Van (5.7L 8cyl 4A)
I love my van. My wife hates it. (Due to the consumption of fuel, along with the price of fuel.) I upgraded from an Chevy Astro. The room, the entertainment system, the handling, the styling, the aggressive motor, the storage room behind the rear seat, the duel A/C. I can go on forever. The only drawback is the fuel economy, which I really don't mind, because the entire family can travel in comfort. I bought my van with 29,000 miles and I currently have just over 93,000 miles. When it comes to repairs, I've needed to replace my starter, alternator and battery. With regular maintenance my vehicle has been superb.
Favorite Features
The entertainment system. My wife and I love the ability to listen to the radio while the youngest watches movies on the VCR, and the oldest plays with their game cube, Playstation or whatever. We've also hooked up a DVD player which shows on both TV's when the VCR is off. Fantastic
Suggested Improvements
Fuel economy could be improved, along with the levers for reclining the seats. Over time the levers gave way, became brittle and broke away. One more area where the van could be slightly improved is to have a reclining rear bench seat. (Folds down to make a bed).