My new company truck
By newyorkguyinct on
2009 Chevrolet Express Cargo 2500 3dr Van (4.8L 8cyl 4A)
Just got this truck for my job. This is 2009 work van. I am not happy with this van, Chevy should go back to the drawing board, or go in to the field and see what trades men want and need. The steering wheel seem small the sitting position is terrible. The upgraded stereo is not worse it and the speaker sound cheap, and there's 1 big plastic knob in the middle the dash has some compartments but why on the passenger side. The windshield is so small if your tall like me forget it. Your looking just under the sun visor. The windshield wiper sound real loud when on. The gas gauge should be on top not the battery gauge. Make sure you get tilt wheel this van doesn't. The steering is hard for a van with power steering.
Favorite Features
good heat
Suggested Improvements
Ask people who spent alot of time in there van how they would like thing to be arranged.This is my company van. They made the purchase not me thank god,I would have returned it under the new 60 day return agreement
By luky2
on 04/14/13 07:51 AM (PDT)

AS far as going back to the (digital?) drawing board.....my 2009 now has a heater fan that quit working. I could not even get the fuse box lid out of the engine compartment space above the fuse box after removing it from the fuse box. STUPID!!! I have been working on cars most of my life. I see online other owners with heater fan problems going back to 2004! My van only has 37,000 miles on it.