2014 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Review: More than I expected

2014 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Review

LT 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic w/2LT)

More than I expected
By jonesy85 on

2014 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV w/2LT (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought a 2014 2LT in Champagne, with sunroof and 18 inch wheels. This car is very comfortable, and is fun to drive. I get 26MPG combined, and I drive exactly the same highway miles as city on the way to work daily. I have 6K miles on it, and am very impressed with this vehicle. The I4 engine is surprisingly fast, and my last vehicle had a V6. The car was built to be comfortable, so who cares how many more square inches of cargo room the competition has? I have no problem hauling my carpentry tools around, and I have a lot of tools. Take a good look at the Equinox, and decide for yourself. No cliche intended.

I4 engine. Heated cloth seats. Remote start. Sunroof. Great gas mileage.

Chevy did a great job on this car. Can't think of any improvement.
By frg5
on 02/03/15 10:55 AM (PST)

jonesy85, I found your review to be accurate and genuine. We purchased a new 2014 Equinox 1LT in September and LOVE this vehicle. How you received only 31 helpful thumbs up, out of 192 responders, is beyond belief. We bought a new 2005 Equinox 1LT and only had 1 issue (the air conditioner condenser developed a leak). All other costs were normal wear and tear items, oil changes, tires, etc. We had 95,000+ miles on it when it got traded in towards the 2014. I, also, believe that there are more Equinoxs on the road TODAY than any other SUV in its class (JMHO). Have a GREAT day!!