2014 Chevrolet Equinox SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:
Still like it
By jonesy85 on 05/01/14 11:50 AM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV w/2LT (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have had this car for over 6 months and 12, miles, and have not had a single problem with it. It handled this past NJ winter snow/cold without a whimper. Didn't need AWD in the snow. I have gotten 32 MPG straight highway and 27 MPG mixed. Could I think of things to add to the car to make it better? Who couldn't. But I am happy with this car and the price I paid for it. It is a very comfortable car with a great engine and great milage.

Pretty good crossover
By italiangrandpa on 02/07/14 21:02 PM (PST)

2014 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV w/1LT (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

My wife fell in love with the Equinox in White Diamond. Lots of room inside. Well laid out dash. Shift smoothly. We went with a 4 cyl. Great on gas mileage a little lite in power.

2014 Equinox, my worst nightmare becomes a reality
By johnford on 01/30/14 09:44 AM (PST)

2014 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV w/2LT (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

3 weeks ago I purchased a 2014 Chevy Equinox 2LT, 4 cylinder front wheel drive. Listed price is: $33,800 Current Mileage: 1,400 I have always been a "Buy American" supporter, that is until the mid-2000's when I had my last GM product which was as bad of a car as you could ask for. Figured its now 2014 and I should give GM a try again after some reviews of similar vehicles seemed to be fairly good, TERRIBLE MISTAKE. I could write an entire list of issues on this car if the review would let me. 1 point I must make is that within the 1,400 miles of owning this car, it has now been towed 2 times to the dealership for leaving me stranded on the road.

More than I expected
By jonesy85 on 01/14/14 12:31 PM (PST)

2014 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV w/2LT (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought a 2014 2LT in Champagne, with sunroof and 18 inch wheels. This car is very comfortable, and is fun to drive. I get 26MPG combined, and I drive exactly the same highway miles as city on the way to work daily. I have 6K miles on it, and am very impressed with this vehicle. The I4 engine is surprisingly fast, and my last vehicle had a V6. The car was built to be comfortable, so who cares how many more square inches of cargo room the competition has? I have no problem hauling my carpentry tools around, and I have a lot of tools. Take a good look at the Equinox, and decide for yourself. No cliche intended.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Chevrolet Equinox Suv in VA is:

$107 per month*