2013 Chevrolet Equinox 2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Equinox Love and Hates

2013 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Review

Equinox Love and Hates
By equinox2013 on

2013 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I do love driving my Equinox for the most part except when it comes time to refuel. They have changed the nozzel connection to the actual pump and I find myself stressing about the connection from the pump to the nozzel, they do not catch therefore the pump continues to shut down. I actually hate refueling! I asked the dealer what was with that and its just a new change. The first time I needed gasoline I had to push the nozzel in tight for the duration for it kept popping out and shutting off!! I also don't necessarily like the new park break option, you push down on the park break and it sets, you push down again and it releases. I miss my release the park break lever.

Favorite Features

Mileage, easy to drive, comfortable, spacious, great sound system and I love the blue tooth hands off feature.

Suggested Improvements

Improve the gasoline tank nozzel, too difficult to maneuver as is now. Park break release, releases too easy as it is now. The turning radius could be better as well.