Love our 2013 Equinox! GREAT VALUE!
By dnvrsdad1 on
2013 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I purchased this vehicle for my family as a family Christmas gift. We immediately have fallen in love with this vehicle. The bells and whistles it offers are hands down top of the line and other similar vehicles do not offer them as a standard feature. This car drives and feels very safe with all the safety features it has on it. Six air bags, all disc brakes, On Star, Rear backup camera. This is a very comfortable ride. The front seats fit like a glove and there is so much rear leg room and space for people to stretch on long road trips. My wife rides in the back often because she likes the overall comfort while my son and I ride up front. The My Link system is stae of the art as well. A+
Favorite Features
We enjoy the all power features, including our first vehicle with a sun roof. The My Link system is top notch with the fuel finder feature, movie locator, XM satellite, and the overall easy to maneuver buttons. The touch screen is also a great feature. It is a quiet and smooth ride with good handling. The self monitoring oil system is also a nice feature, along with the tire pressure monitoring. The remote start key feature my son likes alot. Being a tech guru, I also like the On Star phone application in which you can locate, start/shut off, lock/unlock, and get basic diagnostics from your vehicle anywhere. Very nice.
Suggested Improvements
There seems to be a blind spot when you look to the right between where the front door and rear door meet, in the middle of the vehicle. Other than that I have not found anything else that I see as any areas of improvement. This vehicle is well designed and you can tell alot of time and effort was put into the making of this vehicle. This car has a very solid feel and feels very well built, not cheap like others. Feels like I am driving a high end luxary car. GM did a fantastic job and Chevy as a whole has improved leaps and bounds in the vehicles. Also like the fact this car was built on American soil along with our Canadian neighbor. I am proud to buy an American product built this well.