2013 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Review: I Love My 2013 Equinox!!

2013 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Review

LT 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic w/1LT)

I Love My 2013 Equinox!!
By andrea2u on

2013 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV w/1LT (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

6 months and 4,000 miles later I have absolutely no regrets! Comfy and fun to drive. No problem passing or merging. Pleasantly surprised at the power it has when you need it. Filling up was difficult but after a couple times you get used to it and now it's no problem. It's soo quiet , roomy and the ride is great. My top 3 were the Mazda CX5, Nissan Rogue, and Equinox. After test drives I knew it was the Chevy. I don't have any blind spots. It has a sturdy & safe feel. My mpg is as advertised but it's all in how you drive. A quick 500 mile trip gave me 31.8mpg. I found a great dealer and got a great price! One problem is my daughter borrowed it and didn't want to give it back!

Favorite Features

Love the hands free Bluetooth and Onstar. Safety features and back up camera. Auto headlights

Suggested Improvements

The only thing I wish for is a larger place by my seat to put my purse, console is useless. By myself it's okay I just use the passenger seat otherwise the floor or back seat is where it goes. Compared to all the good things it's trivial!