Extremely happy
By njbettina on
2013 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV AWD w/1LT (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
This is my second chevy that I've owned. My first was totalled in a hail storm and then I chose a nissan which I hated, then a mazda, and now back to chevy with my first SUV. I have to say that I absolutely LOVE this car. There is alot to be said about an american made car vs. a foreign one. I was debating between the Huyandi Tucson and the Equinox. For me, the only thing Hyuandi has over Chevy is their long warranty, once I shut the door in the chevy, I was sold.
Favorite Features
The car is very roomy. I love the fact that you can slide the back seat foward or backward depending on where you might need the room (rear leg room or cargo) I opted out of the auto dimming rear view mirror. Actually I am glad that I did. The window tinting in the rear is sufficient enough that the car lights behind me don't blind me. Maybe with the auto-dimming it may have been to dark to see. The blindspot mirrors are a nice feature (although I am still getting used to them)
Suggested Improvements
The only thing that I find annoying is the placement of the radio volumn knob and the fan speed knob. The fan speed knob is directly to the right of where I have my hand, so instintively that is the knob that I am turning for the volumn.