An outstanding vehicle
By dc678 on
2013 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I purchased a 2013 Equinox LTZ with the 3.6L V-6 eingine. I am very impressed with the quality materials and refinement of the interior, the overall fit and finish, and the performance of the V-6. It is very comfortable, has lots of leg room, and is very quiet. If you are considerig a midsize SUV, you should test drive one. I bet you will be impressed with the quality, performance and comfort. I drove several other brands and they all felt cramped and inferior to the Equinox. This is by far the best quality mid-sized SUV I have found. I average 20MPG driving mostly around town and 23-24 MPG on the highway. I like everything about the equinox and highly recommend it.
Favorite Features
Quiet, luxurious leather interior. Smooth and powerful engine. Excellent brakes and handling. Excellent fit and finish of interior and exterior. Very attractive styling. A very plesant vehicle to drive and enjoy. I love the power tailgate lift and the power seats with lumbar support and memory settings for the seats and mirrors. I also like the OnStar directions feature and the back-up camera.
Suggested Improvements
I would like to have more color choices for the interior, like blue or maroon leather seats as an option. Other than that, the designers have thought of almost everything.