2013 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Reviews 4

2013 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:
This vehicle is dangerous
By mark330 on 12/05/12 07:13 AM (PST)

2013 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This is a 4-cyl, 6-spd, front wheel drive. Owned for 8 months, have put 15,500 miles on it. I've been stranded twice due to break-downs, both times requiring a tow back to the dealer. The transmission has major problems, leads to the starter shorted and burned off, and fit and finish is so poor that road dust gathers in the cabin. The front wheel drive is fine on dry roads as long as you keep the traction control on. On wet or icy roads, the vehicle is down right dangerous. Without the traction control you slide all over the place, with the traction control the anti-spin engages and the vehicle will not move. All-wheel drive is obviously a most with this SUV.

An outstanding vehicle
By dc678 on 10/02/12 16:44 PM (PDT)

2013 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased a 2013 Equinox LTZ with the 3.6L V-6 eingine. I am very impressed with the quality materials and refinement of the interior, the overall fit and finish, and the performance of the V-6. It is very comfortable, has lots of leg room, and is very quiet. If you are considerig a midsize SUV, you should test drive one. I bet you will be impressed with the quality, performance and comfort. I drove several other brands and they all felt cramped and inferior to the Equinox. This is by far the best quality mid-sized SUV I have found. I average 20MPG driving mostly around town and 23-24 MPG on the highway. I like everything about the equinox and highly recommend it.

Brand New 2013
By chicagofan00 on 08/11/12 00:39 AM (PDT)

2013 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Just picked up my 2013 Equinox LTZ and so far am loving it. I've had many different cars from Chevy to BMW to Nissan to Audi and the features for the price this one definitely provides that bang for the buck. The only additional option I got on the LTZ was new 3.6L V6 engine and it provides enough get up and go for a vehicle of this size. Too new to really gauge gas mileage but that isn't one of my main concerns really. The fit and finish of the interior is great for it's class. I opted for the two-tone Light Titanium/Black interior and it goes really well. Love the touch screen radio. Got mine for under invoice and it definitely can't be beat in this segment for that price!