2013 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:
An outstanding vehicle
By dc678 on 10/02/12 16:44 PM (PDT)

2013 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased a 2013 Equinox LTZ with the 3.6L V-6 eingine. I am very impressed with the quality materials and refinement of the interior, the overall fit and finish, and the performance of the V-6. It is very comfortable, has lots of leg room, and is very quiet. If you are considerig a midsize SUV, you should test drive one. I bet you will be impressed with the quality, performance and comfort. I drove several other brands and they all felt cramped and inferior to the Equinox. This is by far the best quality mid-sized SUV I have found. I average 20MPG driving mostly around town and 23-24 MPG on the highway. I like everything about the equinox and highly recommend it.

Brand New 2013
By chicagofan00 on 08/11/12 00:39 AM (PDT)

2013 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Just picked up my 2013 Equinox LTZ and so far am loving it. I've had many different cars from Chevy to BMW to Nissan to Audi and the features for the price this one definitely provides that bang for the buck. The only additional option I got on the LTZ was new 3.6L V6 engine and it provides enough get up and go for a vehicle of this size. Too new to really gauge gas mileage but that isn't one of my main concerns really. The fit and finish of the interior is great for it's class. I opted for the two-tone Light Titanium/Black interior and it goes really well. Love the touch screen radio. Got mine for under invoice and it definitely can't be beat in this segment for that price!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Chevrolet Equinox in VA is:

$129 per month*