Great crossover
By flyboy48 on
2012 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV AWD w/2LT (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
Things I love about our 2012 4 cly.Chevy AWD Equinox 2LT,Seating,backup camera,inside space, Leg room, Heated seats, Nav. and XM radio, with a Very nice Powerful sound system, goes Great in the deep snow, surprised me. Gas mileage is good for AWD, but wish I would have got the 6 Cyl. It's Not that much diff. in mileage and the Extra 100 HP would be nice at times, like getting on the interstate and you need to get up to 70 MPH fast to get With the flow, but oh well, Next time I will buy bigger Engine, unless they Turbo charge the 4 Cyl. Ride is very smooth and handles Great.
Favorite Features
Guess I already said what I do like and not like about the Equinox. It's Alot of Bang for the buck. IMO, it beats out, Ford and Honda Hands down.
Suggested Improvements
The only Improvement I would make would make the Nav. Screen not only work with .jpg files for pictures, but also have it work with DVD and a sep. LP plug for the passenger to listen to a movie. Yes, I know they they make a DVD player for the rear passengers, but who wants to watch it from back there if there are just two of you in the SUV.