Best Choice We could Have Made
By samme2007 on
2012 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
We bought a Jeep back in Oct. Completely unsatisfied. Started shopping around and came across the Equinox. I wanted a car that was made in the us or has us workers for the car. I know that Chevy was most certainly the best option. I am completely satisfied and I love my car so much more than I could have ever liked the Jeep Compass.
Favorite Features
The gas mileage. We average 27.4 mpg. AMAZING! Compared to the 15-18 we were getting in the Compass. Space: I love the extra space this car has, the console swallows my arm reaching down into it. All of the cup holders the door middle and back seat cup holders. We love all of the power outlets and the AUX center being hidden.
Suggested Improvements
Honestly I have not found anything that I can think of that the car needs. We are sitting at 4,000 miles on the car and we are completely satisfied. The bluetooth is one thing I wish was a little different, it always syncs with my fiance's phone and I have to manually change it. That is one improvement that we could figure out something that gave us the notification as to which phone we could sync up. Other than that, we have no other improvements we can think of. Overall we will return to Cheverolet from here on out as long as they remain a Canada/US based company.
By red_rider
on 08/22/12 14:23 PM (PDT)

If you look at your front door on the inside when opening it, it will say it's manufactured in Canada. So Canadians built it, but the profits go to the USA.