Pleased
By kaw2007 on
2011 Chevrolet Equinox LT1 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
Very pleased except all the rattling in the dash!! Also, 2 weeks of owning my car and the driver side and passenger side speakers were rattling and blown! (No, i didnt cause this with bass, etc.) Also, i noticed at times stalling when i was driving which was due to the recall my car was under after 2 months of owning it. Got the solenoid valves replaced and so far so good. People rememeber- its a 4 CYLINDER! Its not gonna "get up" and give u "horse power". If you need "power" dont go with the equinox cuz yes u will be dissapointed, especially with the 4 cyl which if driven correctly can give you close to 30 mpg.
Suggested Improvements
The dash and rattling needs improvement!!!
By txocdmom
on 03/13/12 12:13 PM (PDT)

I totally agree with you regarding the rattles. My family thinks I'm more OCD than I actually am, but the rattles in the dash drive me insane! I've taken it to be repaired once (they fixed the rattle but it was back within a month). I also took it in at the same time to fix the really loud startup noise (but it was a recall). They fixed that with no further problems. Now the rattle is back on the drivers side AND the speakers up front both sound like static and like they are blown or something. Did they fix your speakers for you? I was wondering if I should take it in. Other than those things I LOVE my car! The mileage is almost 10mpg more than I was geting with my explorer so I can't complain, plus its super comfortable and looks classy.