Only 4 payments down and been to the shop 3 times! GARBAGE!!!
By tturlich on
2011 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I bought mine in July and not even two weeks later the car would randomly shut off when DRIVING! Then after about a month or so it would make load noises when starting up. Brought to dealership three times and all they did was put 250 miles on it driving it around to see why it stops rather can contacting someone who might know what to do. Now yesterday I went to start the vehicle and it wouldnt even start! Let me remind you I bought it brand new and have only had it since July! One more time to the shop and you better believe I will be contacting a lawyer for a Lemon Law! This is my first new vehicle and my last from GM. My honda accord had 170,000 miles and I never even once had a problem.
By mls18_03
on 01/20/12 10:00 AM (PST)

i found ur post on edmunds, i too have a 2011 Chevy equinox with stalling issues. i have gotten no where with gm and the dealership i purchased it at. they have replaced multiple parts as part of a recall my vehicle does not have. i have started a Facebook page trying to get some attention and am encouraging others with same problems to look and comment on there. These issues were having with a faulty vehicle is something that needs to be addressed. i have contacted local newspapers, radio stations, everywhere trying to get word out there that they are not a safe vehicle. i just want to get word out there to try to help our cases and get them to buy back faulty equinox! i hope you could email back or add yourself to my page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/216330618456881/