2011 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Review: MPG+other

2011 Chevrolet Equinox SUV - Consumer Review

MPG+other
By ownone on

2011 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

How to get best MPG. My test runs: 55mph 2 people in vehicle ECO mode ~36mpg 65mph 2 people in vehicle ECO mode + cruise control ~33.9mpg. In town average with ECO mode on ~26-28mpg with. Listed high way mpg was 38 for this vehicle when I bought it. This I already new was not possible. Look people you have to ease on the gas and I will guarentee it will get the above mpg unless there is a defect. Even the service shop people were amazed I get this kind of mpg as most customers complain they don't. Its all in how you drive it. Also expect to get different MPG if you live in the hills. I live in the valley in CA where the high ways are flat and straight for the most part.

Favorite Features

Multiple 12V sockets, radio input jack, Subwoofer, xm radio, rims, tire pressure display, trip distance display, free road side assistance,

Suggested Improvements

Increase the displacement between the driver side air vents and or place one more on top of the dashboard which shoots ~130 degrees. Add 1,2 air vents for the rear passengers with shut off capability. Availability of fog lights for all models.