2011 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Review: Loving my Equinox!!

2011 Chevrolet Equinox SUV - Consumer Review

Loving my Equinox!!
By 4hotrod on

2011 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought my 2011 Equinox on May 31st. This is after 2 yrs of test drives & reading reviews. We had it narrowed down to the Hyundai Tucson and the Equinox, we even drove them both to the same place for side by side comparison. I just turned over 3000 miles and average 27-28 mpg combined city and hwy. I anticipate that it will keep improving as it breaks in more. I drive 140 miles a day round trip to work and the comfort is unbelievable, rear leg room is amazing and I like being able to increase the storage in the back my simply moving the seat forward a little bit. Minor body adjust was needed in rear quarter panel after 200 mile, due to squeaking noise but all else is perfect.

Bluetooth phone feature, memory seat for 2 drivers, comfort and easy of driving and the quietness in the cabin. It is so nice to be able to have a conversation in the car with out the road noise being so loud.

Rear vents for climate control, express up option for the 1 touch windows. Down is great but when it is raining up is good too.