Loving my Equinox!!
By 4hotrod on
2011 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I bought my 2011 Equinox on May 31st. This is after 2 yrs of test drives & reading reviews. We had it narrowed down to the Hyundai Tucson and the Equinox, we even drove them both to the same place for side by side comparison. I just turned over 3000 miles and average 27-28 mpg combined city and hwy. I anticipate that it will keep improving as it breaks in more. I drive 140 miles a day round trip to work and the comfort is unbelievable, rear leg room is amazing and I like being able to increase the storage in the back my simply moving the seat forward a little bit. Minor body adjust was needed in rear quarter panel after 200 mile, due to squeaking noise but all else is perfect.
Favorite Features
Bluetooth phone feature, memory seat for 2 drivers, comfort and easy of driving and the quietness in the cabin. It is so nice to be able to have a conversation in the car with out the road noise being so loud.
Suggested Improvements
Rear vents for climate control, express up option for the 1 touch windows. Down is great but when it is raining up is good too.