Bye bye CR-V.
By Kadi D on
2011 Chevrolet Equinox LT2 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I was hesitant about going American but I'm so glad I did. At first I test drove the Acura rdx, Ford escape & edge, I looked at the hyundi (but couldn't make myself drive it, just looked to cheap) than. I drove the Chevy. Love at first drive. The car is smooth, quiet & looks are impressive. My biggest complaints on the Honda were road noise & overall feel, it started to feel clunky after awhile, so the Chevy was a welcomed change. It also has features the other cant touch. Like when I saw a fire, I hit onstar & was able to ask them where it was in proximity to my location & my home. The rep was able to get me around all the drama & made me feel much better to know it wasn't my complex
Favorite Features
I got the lt2 loaded, Navigation, moonroof, leather, power & lift gate. The computer system offers al lot of features (some a little hard to figure out though) but I love the traffic alerts & OnStar.
Suggested Improvements
The computer system is a little hard to understand & finding music on the ipod can be a task as you have to scroll through everything alphabetically, it would be nice if you could type/speak it also uploading to the hard drive hasn't worked for me yet (after 6 tries) I'm going to let the dealer try.
By stephanie24
on 05/04/11 20:10 PM (PDT)

I'm really glad you posted this, if I end up getting an Equinox I'll be trading in a 05 CR-V so I'm glad to know that it's a good trade.

By vwalburn
on 12/17/10 15:36 PM (PST)

I agree with the feeling about "buying American". Big Honda fan ourselves; 2002 Accord to our daughter. Equinox was too nice of a vehicle to pass up. WAY nicer than any Honda or Toyota.