2011 Equinox Headache
By tony_deciantis on
2011 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
Almost a year I have had my 2011 equinox and still nothings changed I really regret this vehicle this is the worst GM vehicle Ive ever had. Til this day the fuel ecomony sucks whats so go about this, my 2006 chevy uplander was a v6 and had better fuel economy. I got the equinox for the fuel consumption had I known all of this I would never of got this vehicle. Driving this vehicle is another story now it hesitates almost as if the vehicle was thinking what to do, also lack of power I did my recall nothings really changed. GM must do something about this it is their vehicle but they wont stand behind it Ive driving GM all my life and have been very proud but this might be my last.
By redding63
on 12/31/13 11:08 AM (PST)

I bought a 2011 Nox 1.5 months ago and I agree mine has been a headache and then some! And why wont GM stand behind their product? Cos they don't care! They rip off the consumer and don't bat an eye while doing so! Lets see the first 5 days of owning mine the water pump,fuel pump AND timing chain all needed to be replaced. Ok so we met with the dealership who happened to talk us into keeping this piecer. They said give them their trust...HA trust? Really? Ok so we did give them "trust" and now the engine light comes on yesterday while driving and the On Star Advisor tells me its misfiring. Dealership wont be able to get in into their shop until next Monday!!! And to top it all of we MIGHT NOT even get a loaner car while their fixing this piece of junk!! Im not happy about this! I always drove Chevys and stood behind GM but now I can see why everyone else is angry and upset in these reviews. We pay top dollar for their junk and they don't care! My next step, after numerous calls to GM AND the dealership and getting nowhere is a lawyer!