2010 Chevrolet Equinox 2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!

2010 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Review

LT1 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!
By CHEVY GIRL on

2010 Chevrolet Equinox LT1 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

After months of shopping, I was completely unhappy with the options of the smaller SUVs that were available. My salesman told me that they were coming out with a "transformed" 2010 Equinox soon and I thought I would wait and see. I went to Chevy's website and saw the info on them and loved it immediately. I anxiously awaited the arrival to the dealerships. I went out right away to take a look at one and searched for days to find it in blue at a nearby dealership. Drove both 4cyl and 6cyl. The 4 is nice, good pick up, but had to get the 6 after driving them both. I love this vehicle. It was well worth waiting for! Great vehicle for the price.

Favorite Features

18" rims, Pioneer sound system (It ROCKS!), the comfy seats are superb~, great looks inside and out, Sunroof is wonderful, Menu for vehicle info and trip data is so helpful! Quiet ride and very smooth.

Suggested Improvements

Radio controls are a little too far out of reach, wish they were on the steering wheel (which is an option).