Used 2010 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:

The Best in its Class
By Best in it's Class

2010 Chevrolet Equinox LT1 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I traded in my 09 Civic, for my 2010 Equinox, I love it. I was concern with the Gas Milege, cause the Civic was awsome, however its all on how you drive, i keep my Equinox in Eco Mode the entire time, i drive at 60-70 MPH, use the cruise control everytime i can, and I get 27- 29 miles per gallon in the city, i took it in a trip, and I got exactly 32 Miles per gallon in hwy. Before I bought it, I looked at Honda CRV, Toyota RAV 4, Hundai Tucson. The Equinox smokes them all no comparison, the Equinox is way superior than all of them. In my opinion the best in it's class.

Besides all the obvious such as great interior design, XM radio, Onstar, spacious, confortable, stylish, and refine. I love the Gas Milages I am getting.

Keep up the Good Work, definitely keep improving the fuel economy, and the keep innovation, and especially the Customer Service.

somewhat stressed
By 2010 Chevy Equinox

2010 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

At test drive the Chevy Equinox drove, handled great. After purchasing the 2010 Chevy Equinox, and driving it for a month, I started hearing this motor noise (which sounded like a lifter inside motor). Took into dealership we purchased our Equinox from, explained to the service attendant. Service writer wrote up a ticket for the problem. After checking out our Equinox, service attendant called and said our Equinox was ready. When asking the service attendant about the noise he told us that it was just what that engine does. We have taken our Equinox in 2 other times and noting can be done about it. Now the noise seems to be getting worse. Engine is really noisy.

I like the body style and like driving the 2010 Equinox.

Need to check to see what's wrong with the engine.

2010 LTZ AWD
By irwin2842

2010 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Love the cockpit feel while driving this car. Also the blue tooth is awesome. I am getting used to all the new buttons but very similar to my Acadia just smaller but drives and rides like a dream. Excellent service from my dealer and priced very well. Who could ask for more? Way to go Chevy :)

Blue tooth

quieter turning signals and express up feature on the window. One feature I will miss from the Acadia.

Very impressed, good buy
By howellad

2010 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

We purchased the car in late February after waiting 8 weeks for delivery. We were nervous about a GM purchase, but this vehicle is all we had hoped for after 2 months of ownership. We love the style and its drivability. Interior is of great feel and appearance. We love the center console and it is in easy reach of the driver. The navigation system is amazing, we find the seating very comfortable and roomy. We admit we hope the mileage will improve but we have done little freeway driving at this point. The Equinox handled our spring Colorado snows storms with no issues. The quality of the sound system is impressive and easy to use. Congratulations Chevy you got the Equinox right.

Interior design, roomy vehicle, comfortable seating, navigation system, back-up camera, drivability, exterior style, remote start, interior lighting, power rear door function, ability of rear seat to move to create more leg room, smooth ride and enough power to handle Colorado mountain roads.

Solve issue with right side blindness, power seat option for passenger side, programmable garage door opening, back seat needs to fold down flat.

Gotta love it!
By Maggie

2010 Chevrolet Equinox LT2 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Did a lot of research on crossovers before deciding on the Equinox. Love the ride, features, love the comfort, the room is sufficient for my family of 5 (that includes my dog). Great car and great value. Looks really good, too. I really love it. I've had it for about a month and it has 2K miles on it so far. In eco mode on the highway, I see the gas mileage really work in my favor. Helps that I can see how many miles I have left before I run out of gas! No more minivan for me.

Love the sunroof, the backup camera, the fog lights, and the lumbar support function on the driver's seat. The speakers are pretty good for standard speakers.

I'd love for the automatic trunk to be standard and it would just be good symmetry to have electronic controls for BOTH seats, not just one.