Used 2010 Chevrolet Equinox SUV Consumer Reviews - 299 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Equinox SUV - Consumer Reviews

2010 Chevrolet Equinox SUV

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:

THOROUGHLY DISGUSTED!!
By Lori Holcomb

2010 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT2 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Bought my 2010 Equinox in Feb of 2014. Only had 26K on it. This thing has been in the shop more than it's been in my driveway! Same problems I am seeing on this site. Timing chain, the seat bolt...all kinds of issues, also had a cracked exhaust manifold. Of course, it all happens after the warranty expires. Now, at 46,000 miles on it...I have to replace the tranny!!! I am shocked and disgusted that this is happening. I've spent a small fortune on rental cars as after the warranty expired, I went to my own mechanic because he is cheaper than the dealer. I've spent countless hours on the phone talking to GM customer service to try to get them to pay for this (as I think they should)....even sent a letter to the GM CEO (but haven't heard back from her yet)...who even knows if I will. I just can't believe I am going through this, and GM isn't standing behind their vehicle. They've agreed to pay 60% of the cost...which is neither satisfying or fair if you ask me. I've only had it 2 years..and now I can't wait to get rid of it!!

Equinox is a geat car
By Jim Johnston

Never buy another Chevy after the Equinox experien
By Valarie

2010 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought my 2010 Equinox in 2013 At 69,000 miles I needed the rings and Pistons replaced. It continued to have engine troubles among other major issues. It is in the shop every 3rd month Finally got rid of it and back to Hyundai !

Love this car.
By Faye

2010 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Love this car. Time for a new one.

Night mare
By Kitty

2010 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT1 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

GMC now need to owe up to the oil consumption problem and Recall 2010 Chevy Equinox I have had this car for almost 5 years and the last year has been horrible for me the transmission went out not its down to a 3 cycled car this is just horrible for me and my family. I can't even trade it in on anything who is going to want it its shaking and black crap blowing from the tail pipe none of this was going on for a while not its just one thing after Another. Nightmare