couldnt pass up the discounts, not bad
By miles on
2009 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)
Test drove escape, rav4, crv, Hyundai Santa Fe. All in all my first choice for interior comfort was the Santa Fe by a large margin. The equinox is simple and cheap feeling, but for the steep discount I got, I couldn't pass it up. Msrp 29,035, purchase price 18,766, lt with lt2, chrome wheels, sun roof, pioneer stereo, leather and heated seats. Runs and feels Nice, but at this point I am still missing the luxury feel that I couldn have had with the limted Santa Fe. Other issue- cheapskate design, no hatch release inside the car? no dome light or hatch light? cmon gm, that is just so lame, have some pride in what your putting on the market. No excuse to be that cheap.
Favorite Features
looks great on the outside, xm radio, roomy interior, sun roof, upgraded pioneer system sounds good for xm radio and cd, but the normal radio is sounding real weird and cheap.
Suggested Improvements
the interior design of controls and placement is just horrible. NOt a deal breaker, but whoever came up with this from chevy should never be allowed to design a car interior again. It's baffling why you would put controls and cupholders where is is awkward to reach them. upgrade interior materials