2008 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Review: Year Round Sports Vehicle

2008 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Review

Year Round Sports Vehicle
By PhilemupWNY on

2008 Chevrolet Equinox Sport 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I previously leased a 2006 Trailblazer and while I like'd the room, the fuel economy was bad and it handled slow. Being 28, I wanted a sports car, I wanted an SUV, I needed something smaller and I wanted AWD for the winter. The result was the Equinox Sport AWD and I couldn't be happier. Very fast, very comfortable, tons of room and a comfortable back seat, sporty, cool looking and a great premium stereo system (unlike the Bose from the TrailBlazer). Overall, I'm very happy and I couldn't of made a better choice that fit me year round in an environment that has extreme weather of the summer and winter.

Great stereo, vehicle handling/acceleration, leather interior is a must have (trust me), 5/5 star crash star rating, nice trunk space with folding seats, stylish exterior with the sport trim and no roof rails.

The interior is a bit bland, the front passenger side in paticular, it just seems like something is missing, detail wise.