Terrible vehicle GM at it's worst!
By bohinski41 on
2008 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)
I bought this vehicle brand new in 2007 I've had it in the shop 5 times! I've replace spark plugs and plug wires two times in 2 yr period due to cylinder 3 misfire. I constantly have to change head lights. Transmission went out at 51,000 miles! I've had a wheel bearing go out my tire pressure sensor has went out two times. Ive replaced both axles 2 times a piece. And now after 2 weeks in shop for transmission replacement i have the thing home for an hr and go to get in it and my door handle breaks off and then while i'm driving down the rd my check engine light starts blinking while the thing is spitting and sputtering so once again cylinder misfire. Piece of junk I recommend not to buy!
Favorite Features
I love the spacious front and back seats exceptional gas mileage for suv AWD. It has a few rd noises but overall rides Great!!! Just to many mechanical problems.
Suggested Improvements
Gm needs to recall most of these problems or there gonna be in toyotas situation. I guess once the warranty runs out i'm gonna have to trade i cant afford the upkeep.