So in love
By shelli bell on
2008 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)
This SUV is definitely the best purchase for a family in our opinion. The Equinox has more than enough power, and for tall or bigger person is is ideal. After much researching for almost a year, this car is extremely safe and puts the mind at ease with safety. We have a big truck, and didn't want to sacrifice room and power for great gas mileage of a car. Although I wish I had gone with the LS, this is my only regret. This base model has more than enough gadgets and the OnStar is wonderful. I work night shift and live in the country, and after a serious accident about a year ago I am so comfortable driving in the snowy conditions on back roads. With only the FWD, I have never had a problem!
Favorite Features
OnStar GPS. All I can say is wow! And for only $10/mo subscription it blows my Garmin out of the water! I got a remote start installed from the dealer, and it takes almost no time at all to get into a toasty car! The V6 power and get-up. The best is the enormous amount of back seat room!
Suggested Improvements
For the price i paid with the wonderful rebates this time of year I really can't complain about anything except those stupid cupholders! They are flimsy, I hope they last. And the cupholders that come out of the back are very low and my toddler can't reach them.