2008 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Review: My Favorite Vehicle

2008 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic)

My Favorite Vehicle
By LoveMyEquinox on

2008 Chevrolet Equinox Sport 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a gently used 2008 Chevy Equinox Sport last year. I searched long and hard to find a bad review about it, and could only find a few complaints about the location of the window controls and the cup holders. I LOVE my truck! It gets good gas mileage (~19-26 mpg). The engine is very responsive. Traction is great. Drives like a dream. People who occasionally borrow my vehicle cannot believe it is "Chevrolet". One commented how my Sport drives more like a Mercedes. It is roomy and comfy. I even fit a full-sized futon in it last year as I helped a friend move! It was difficult to locate a used Sport, but it was worth the wait. Plan to drive it for years.

Fold-down front seat. Fold down-back seats. Cup holders galore. Huge back cargo area. Tons of personal space and leg room(especially in the back seats-- kids are not kicking my seat anymore). Smart interior. Blue dashboard backlighting. Heated leather seats. REMOTE START--awesome! Price tag.

I will buy another Equinox Sport when the time comes. I want a black one. My only problem with the truck so far is that both interior, visor mirror covers broke off with normal, gentle use. I have just left them off, knowing that replacements would be just as flawed. No other complaints.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review