I'm very optimistic though
By consider ur options on
2008 Chevrolet Equinox Sport 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
Well I traded in my 02 Envoy for the 08 Equinox sport, and by far I miss the smoothness of the ride the Envoy had. I had 150,000 miles on it and it still rode better. I like the Equinox, I don't love it. I do like the mpg better though. The turning radius is not good. Lots of blind spots! It's kind of a flimsy car. My buddy sat on the hood and it dented so easily, but I guess that is just how cars are built today. It handles very nice, but does not shift smooth at all. When I have the cruise control on it annoys me. It is good in the snow, but wish I would of got AWD. I love the remote start and the heated seats. I have the good stereo, but for some reason it does not get loud enough.
Favorite Features
I love the MP3 jack for my ipod! I like the heated seats. Handling is nice. I like the look of the chrome wheels. The little electronic info center is also a nice feature
Suggested Improvements
Fix those blind spots somehow! Improve the turning radius. The middle console is not great! Make a hood that does not dent when a 170 lb person just sits on it! Fix that cruise controll glitch GM my moms impala does the same thing! I will always be loyal to GM as long as the are loyal to me.