2008 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Review: Happy with My Equinox

2008 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Review

Happy with My Equinox
By Sandy Miller on

2008 Chevrolet Equinox Sport 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have only had the vehicle one week and so far I am very happy with it. I am impressed with all the features it has for the amount of money it cost. I especially like the automatic start. I am a single woman, and this is a good feature for me. I also like the OnStar feature and hands free telephone. I drive to work every day, a 52 mile round-trip day, so far I am getting approx 21 MPG. I hope to get better as the car breaks in, of course this is a lot better, than what I was getting with my Chevy Avalanche. My friends are very impressed with the looks of the vehicle, inside and out. So far I think I made a good decision to buy an Equinox.

The best feature for me is the automatic start and OnStar, hands free telephone.

I think you should add a device for opening cargo door, also could use more storage and a better console compartment with a lock. Better mileage is also a plus.