Amazing truck!
By bdude273 on
2008 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)
May be one of the greatest trucks ever built. The exterior is amazingly solid, with very strong metal. I feel very safe when driving around in it. The front seats are nice and supportive, although the back seats are a tad hard, but a 5 hour road trip would still be easy to get through. VERY powerful engine, although still more fuel efficient than my 2001 Dodge Caravan with the 3.3l V6. I am getting 13 litres/100KM CITY! 5L HIGHWAY! I have factory chrome which covers the door handles, grille, exhaust tip, and the trunk. I am 5'11, and when in the back, I have well over 5 inches of leg room, and that is with the passenger seat in my position, and with the rear seats pulled all the way back.
Favorite Features
The looks! When Chevrolet was designing this car, it seems as if all the designers had light bulbs over their heads, and kept adding excellent features! In most cars nowadays, the dashboard is 100% hard plastic....But not in the Equinox!!! The airbag cover is soft rubber. Feels like it will go for 300,000 KM's.
Suggested Improvements
I have 1 improvement for Chevrolet. 1! You CANNOT have the cup holders out while the handbrake is engaged. Which idiot designed THAT?