2008 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:
Great vehicle
By lap on 01/13/08 12:59 PM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

So far, I love my Equinox! It's sporty and fun to drive. I can take the grandkids and all their stuff to their sporting events and yet I am comfortable driving it to a high profile meeting.

The Cats Choice!
By The Cats Choice!! on 01/09/08 10:50 AM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Searched Through all the SUV crossover choices. It came down between The Toyota RAV4, Pontiac Torrent, the Honda CR-V and Chevrolet Equinox won! Why? Best warranty, best ride, more power and all that with the best price!

On the money
By DAN on 01/04/08 14:07 PM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet Equinox Sport 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This was the last of the new cars I looked at in the price range I could afford and still be sporty looking. Very impressed with power. Reminded me of the surge in power of the 'muscle cars' from the '60's. I got the awd sport w/6spd trans. I'm reliving my youth.

08 FWD Equinox LXT
By sbarno on 01/04/08 10:26 AM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Only 1000 miles so far, Satisfied to date. After I bought it, I see more Nox on the road than I've saw before. A little thorn is with a vehicle of this size you would think that it would have better mpg as I do 60% hwy. Disappointed with the decrease in the driving range when the car idles. I hope this improves as it gets broken in. Maybe I'll have to shut the engine off at stop lights, kind of what they do in Europe.

08 Equinox LS 4dr
By haley1000 on 12/24/07 17:20 PM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first SUV. Coming from a Mustang GT boss to this is a like a different world It is very easy to drive and doesn't even feel like your driving a small SUV. Overall it is a decent ride for the price.

Equinox Sport
By Equi-Sport on 12/19/07 11:27 AM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet Equinox Sport 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Bought the Equinox Sport just over a week ago and like it more and more. We traded an older Acura MDX for something that still had AWD, good power, and better fuel economy. All in all so far, the suspension on the AWD Sport is stiff, yet easily steerable, the motor has plenty of power for the average "Race-ready" father, and lots of interior room. I think the inside could be more refined, but we are used to forein cars. The console and sun visor's seems chincy, nice leather, ample leg room, like the gauges,and decent mpg if driven normally. We do 60 miles a day on the highway, and the mpg is averaging 22 right now. This is not a Lexus or Acura, but Chevy has done well and added options.

08 FWD Equinox Sport
By DAVID on 11/29/07 13:34 PM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet Equinox Sport 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Bought our new sport last week. This vehicle is a runner! And looks good doing it. Sounds good, too. Handling is great. Interior could be a little more plush, but is adequate. Fuel mileage is just average. Overall a great car. I'm glad we bought it.

2008 Equinox
By Mike Castellanos on 10/18/07 19:48 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

We just bought our Equinox a day before going on vacation. We put over 3000 miles in 12 days. Drove from Houston Tx to Michigan then to Niagra Falls and then down thru Penn, Tenn, Vir, W. Vir, Miss, Al, LA and back to Texas. MPG was great! Averaged at 26mpg. Ride was not a Cadillac but comfortable. All in all this is a great SUV.

2008 Sport Equinox!
By David A. Smith on 09/04/07 10:47 AM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Equinox Sport 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I test drove the 2007 Equinox and was not very impressed with the preformance - but then I was shown the 2008 Sport version, OMG the new version of this SUV is amazing, the Power and look of the car is all new. Very impressed with the 0-100kph 6.4 seconds.

First impressions!
By r on 08/23/07 21:41 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Equinox Sport 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Gets attention from the public. Good performance. Wheels compliment car. Only driven a few days. easy to get in and out of.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.