The Best I have Experienced in Years
By Terry on
2007 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)
I purchased my Equinox with only 8 miles on it and as of right now there is 82,000+ and every mile has been ridden in comfort and, and I feel style. I keep my Equinox car room shiny, which isn't hard with the beautiful blue metallic paint job. I have traveled from daily back and forth to work (about 30 miles) to 4200 miles without a break and have never (emphasized) had a serious problem. Gas mileage has averaged 18.7 MPG, not the greatest, but other features allows me to overlook it. I set the cruise at the going speed, the surround sound with the MP3 connection, I use for movies for the kids, and off we go. The inside room is great. Full grown me can sit relaxed in the back with front back.
Favorite Features
Inside room, spacious, extremely comfortable for a family of four. MP3 connection to get surround sound for movies. Only maintenance has been basic wear and tear maintenance...oil changes, tires & rotations, have not had anything in the engine touched yet. Brakes are still going strong at 80,000.
Suggested Improvements
Turn signal lock has had to be replaced and still doesn't turn off the indicator every time (minor). Stabilizer Track light comes on periodically for no apparent reason (minor). Chrome Paint cover on center item with Chevrolet emblem is coming off, began bubbling two months ago. Not worried, minor.