2007 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Review: Impressed with Equinox!

2007 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Review

LT 4dr SUV (3.4L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Impressed with Equinox!
By cbvazquez on

2007 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I was looking for a small SUV for quite awhile. I had my mind set on a Mitsubishi Outlander but during my test drives, I tried a 2006 Equinox and was impressed with the handling. I disliked the interior of the 2006, so I tried the 2007. I was impressed with the interior upgrades (new for that year) and the $ was right! The cabin is extremely quiet, the engine (3.4 V6) is adequate for size of the vehicle. The steering does feel somewhat numb-it wasn't a deal breaker for me. The back seat is VERY roomy and slides back & forth - convenient for parents with little ones or if you need additional cargo room without putting the seats down. I feel I got alot for my $ - so far!

Quiet cabin, Trip computer./Driver Information Center, AWD, Feels safe and interior is roomy & comfortable. Exterior/Interior is very appealing.

Gas mi is so-so, I get 18 - 20 mpg local driving, stereo - EEEK - MUST UPGRADE, larger roof rack, the center console between the seats seems pretty cheap.