2007 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Review: I was pleasantly surprised

2007 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Review

2007 Chevrolet Equinox

LT 4dr SUV (3.4L V6 5-speed Automatic)

I was pleasantly surprised
By Art on

2007 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I've owner over 30 cars and don't give praises lightly, however, I have been very happy with this vehicle. I traded in an '05 Trailblazer because it was woefully underpowered, but have been extremely pleased by the pep in my Equinox. The 6 cyl. is more than enough power. When I park next to the Lexus Crossover, I have trouble telling them apart and cannot for the life of me imagine what features I am missing for an additional $20k. My Equinox is fully loaded and with the OnStar GPS system, the vehicle has everything I could need. It drives great on the highway where I average over 24 MPG, and get around 22 MPG around town. I strongly recommend it to anyone who asks.

Definitely the heated seats! Also the sunroof, and the GPS is very user friendly.

The back seat should lay down for a flat storage area. The window controls should be moved to do door, very inconvenient. Biggest complaint is lack of storage space. I bought a Chevrolet storage bag for under the armrest and it doesn't fit! I can't use it and the cup holders.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review