I was pleasantly surprised
By Art on
2007 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)
I've owner over 30 cars and don't give praises lightly, however, I have been very happy with this vehicle. I traded in an '05 Trailblazer because it was woefully underpowered, but have been extremely pleased by the pep in my Equinox. The 6 cyl. is more than enough power. When I park next to the Lexus Crossover, I have trouble telling them apart and cannot for the life of me imagine what features I am missing for an additional $20k. My Equinox is fully loaded and with the OnStar GPS system, the vehicle has everything I could need. It drives great on the highway where I average over 24 MPG, and get around 22 MPG around town. I strongly recommend it to anyone who asks.
Favorite Features
Definitely the heated seats! Also the sunroof, and the GPS is very user friendly.
Suggested Improvements
The back seat should lay down for a flat storage area. The window controls should be moved to do door, very inconvenient. Biggest complaint is lack of storage space. I bought a Chevrolet storage bag for under the armrest and it doesn't fit! I can't use it and the cup holders.