2007 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Review: Has to go

2007 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Review

Has to go
By HK on

2007 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

We purchased our Equinox 3 yrs ago brand new. Within the first year, we had an issue with what the dealership called "contaminated hoses?" which caused the transmission fluid to be completely black. Thankfully the warranty covered the fix. Since then we have had issues with our spark plugs going bad 2x, there is a severe leaking problem SOMEWHERE that can not be found that caused a swimming pool in the back spare tire compartment. I realized this one day after a few days of heavy rain, i was going down a steep hill applying my brakes and was amazed at all the water that came gushing out from the back, entire floors soaked! Still have yet to find where it is coming from.

AWD, very spacious, seats fold down easily, good in the snow.

Suggest they look into their leaking problems, as i read that this was an issue for others as well.
By eric103
on 05/27/11 05:25 AM (PDT)

thinking about buying a 2007 equinox or a toyota rava4 both have many problems like most vehicles,what to buy can someone please help me out thanks

By Jim1947
on 12/19/10 05:19 AM (PST)

and you gave a 5 star reliabilty and a 4 1/2 star overall, WOW, I would never forgive them, no matter who made it