2007 Chevrolet Equinox 3.4L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great looking & youthful

2007 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Review

LT 4dr SUV (3.4L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Great looking & youthful
By Wayne on

2007 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

This is the first time I have driven a vehicle so agile and fun to drive. It looks great in black and catches attention wherever I go. Visability is good too, since stand is a bit higher than others. Very adjustable seats make it extremely comfortable on trips. The youthful look first caught my attention, but driving it sold me. The value for what you get is worth it. I would recommend it to baby boomers who do not want to drive around in some old man's Buick or Caddy. My vehicle has the LT package with Pioneer sound system. This adds enough high end quality that is only available on expensive SUV,s. Handling is very predictable and my wife raves about how it is her very favorite.

Favorite Features

Since my wife is 5',she is fond of height adjusting drivers seat. I like the ease to drive it delivers. Driver comfort and room is also a big factor for me. Appearance "Good Looking" exterior and optional chrome wheels add a lot of appeal.

Suggested Improvements

16 gal fuel tank is too small for AWD model, needs 20 or more. The shifter detent is difficult to select drive (D) when shifting from (P) park. Button location should be on top of gearshift. Exhuast system noise is a little loud. Tiedown points inside liftgate would be nice for 2x4 hauling.